Last updated August 25, 2020
In respect of any transactions entered into on the YoBucks platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
• The payment of pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the pre-designated platform fee for access to the YoBucks Services charged by YoBucks and pre-determined participant’s contribution towards prize money pool.
• Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in a separate non-interest earning bank Accounts. The said accounts are operated by staffs of YoBucs. From these bank accounts, the payouts can be made to (a) Users (towards their withdrawals), (b) YoBucks (towards its Platform Fees) and to (c) Government (towards TDS on Winnings Amount).
• The YoBucks reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by YoBucks on the Contest page, being created on YoBucks platform, prior to a User's joining of such Contest. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s account balance and YoBucks shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
• The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per the terms and conditions of such Contest. It is clarified that YoBucks has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance.
• Each time a User participates in any contest on YoBucks platform, the pre-designated amount shall be debited in the User’s account. In debiting amounts from the User’s accounts towards the pre-designated amount of such user shall be debited from the User’s Account.
• The minimum amount that can be withdrawn by a User from his/her Unutilised Account is Rs. 100 (One Hundred). All amounts credited into a User's Account must be utilised within 320 days of credit. In case any unutilised amount lies in the Account after the completion of 320 days from the date of credit of such amount, YoBucks reserves the right to forfeit such unutilised amount, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User.
• In order to conduct promotional activities, YoBucks may gratuitously issue Cash Bonus to the User for the purpose of participation in any Contest(s) and no User shall be permitted to transfer or request the transfer of any amount in to the Cash Bonus. The usage of any Cash Bonus issued shall be subject to the limitations and restrictions, including without limitation, restrictions as to time within which such Cash Bonus must be used, as applied by YoBucks and notified to the User at the time of issue of such amount. The issue of any Cash Bonus to the user is subject to the sole discretion of YoBucks and cannot be demanded by any User as a matter of right. The issue of any Cash Bonus by YoBucks on any day shall not entitle the user to demand the issuance of such Cash Bonus at any subsequent period in time nor create an expectation of recurring issue of such Cash Bonus by YoBucks to such User. The Cash Bonus granted to the user may be used by such User for the purpose of setting off against the contribution to prize pool in any Contest, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Cash Bonus shall not be withdraw-able or transferrable to any other account of the User, including the bank account of such User, or of any other User or person, other that as part of the winnings of a User in any Contest(s). In case the User terminates his/her account with YoBucks or such account if terminated by YoBucks, all Cash Bonus granted to the user shall return to YoBucks and the User shall not have any right or interest on such points.
• All Cash Bonus credited in the User account shall be valid for a period of 15 days from the date of credit. The Cash Bonus shall lapse at the end of 15 days and the Cash Bonus amount shall not reflect in the User account
• The User acknowledges that subject to time taken for bank reconciliations and such other external dependencies that YoBucks has on third parties, any transactions on YoBucks Platform may take up to 7 days to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the User's wallet Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's wallet Account or Winnings Account balance. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against YoBucks in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Contest due to delay in crediting of transaction amount into any of the User's accounts
• A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible.
• YoBucks may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: